![]() |
| Planetside 2 gameplay photo by Planetside Wikia |
One of the reasons peoples are still gaming on PC is because of it better graphic. Unlike consoles, PC games usually come with better graphic and the graphic get even better each coming years as the graphic card on your PC can be easily upgraded when the newest graphic card is available on the market.
However, sometime it can be a little bit confusing when it come to maximizing your PC graphic performance. You might think that you have a pretty decent graphic card, but for some reasons you're still unable to run your favorite games on ultra or at least high setting.
So, what effect your PC graphic performance during gaming?
You see, having a 1GB graphic card alone doesn't mean your will be able to play that games at ultra setting. There are several factors that can effect your graphic performance including:
- The amount of bit your GPU have
- The amount of RAM that you have
So what I did was, I call a friend of mine who I considered an expert and I findout that the problem was my graphic card don't have a sufficient amount of bit. (My GPU is 1GB 64bit)
To make it shot
If you're planning on purchasing a graphic card for gaming purpose, It will be wise to choose a GPU unit that is at least 256bit. Also, remember that your RAM also effect your graphic performance, so if you have less that 4GB of RAM, I think it's better to add up more RAM first before you get yourself a new GPU.
However, if you're on tight budget, I think a GPU that is 128bit might be able to run the latest titles at medium setting.

No comments:
Post a Comment